Filthy Fifties Saturday and Holiday hours!
If you don't normally make it to Saturday workouts, switch up your training every once in a while and try it out. Saturdays are usually reserved for a longer style of a WOD. We rarely go for even 20 min WODs during the week, so mixing one in now and again will certainly help fill in some holes in your fitness.
With the Holidays approaching, we will remain open as much as possible so you can continue to get your training in! Here are some dates to remember (subject to change or other dates added):
- Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving) - 8 and 9 am classes only
- Friday, December 13 - Compound Christmas Party - 6- 8 pm (details to come)
- Monday, December 16 -Olympic Weightlifting Total at Weightlifting Class. All are invited to try it out or cheer everyone one
- Tuesday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) - 8 and 9 am classes only
- Wednesday, December 25 (Christmas)- CLOSED
- Tuesday, December 31 (New Years Eve) - AM classes only, 5-11 am
- Wednesday, January 1 (New Years) - CLOSED
- Saturday, January 11 - Powerlifting Competition for Highland Games Athletes. Gym will be closed. But all are invited to come help set up, judge, or simply cheer people on.