|Saturday at The Compound!|
- Christmas Eve: 8am & 9am only
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Years Eve: Morning classes, only (5am-11am)
(last class starts at 10 am)
- New Years Day - Closed
- Saturday, Dec. 28 - Capoot Fitness Challenge 8AM @ CrossFit Solano.
Come out and support our participating Compound members.
- Wednesday, January 8 - The Compound Open House 7-8:30pm.
Come bring your friends to see what CrossFit is all about! Fleet Feet will be giving a RockTape demo, Nutrishop, Kill Cliff, and Reebok will be there with samples and products. We'll be giving away prizes from all of our vendors and a grand prize of a FREE 6-week Compound Lite session, and a FREE month of unlimited membership.
- Saturday, January 11 - Highland Games Powerlifting Competition
The Compound will be closed so we can host a friendly competition for Northern California Highland Games competitors. Anyone who wants to come watch, cheer or assist in any way is welcome!
REMINDER: NEW GYM HOURS
- Mon-Thurs from 7pm-8pm - Open Gym
Come make up missed Compound WODs or work on skills, strength, or mobility. A coach will be supervising and available for questions. To attend, you must sign-up using MindBody, our online scheduler.
- NEW Compound Weightlifting Club Schedule:
CWC will now meet Mon/Wed/Fri @5:15 PM. A CWC membership can be added on to your unlimited CrossFit membership for just $25/month. A CWC only membership is $75/month.