Sunday 5.23.10

Tough Mudder!

Tough Mudder is the TOUGHEST one day event on the planet. This is not your average mud run or boring, spirit-crushing road race. Our 7-12 mile obstacle courses are designed by British Special Forces to test all around toughness, strength, stamina, fitness, camaraderie, and mental grit. Forget about your finish time. Simply completing the event is a badge of honor. Not everyone will finish, but those who do make it to our post-event party will have truly earned the right to call themselves a Tough Mudder.

The Tough Mudder Pledge is pretty interesting and I think applicable to CrossFit and the daily WOD's:

The Pledge:

As a Tough Mudder I pledge that…

* I understand that Tough Mudder is not a race but a challenge.

* I put teamwork and camaraderie before my course time.

* I do not whine – kids whine.

* I help my fellow Mudders complete the course.

* I overcome all fears.


Thanks to Dani for finding out about this. Anyone interested in forming a Compound Team for this event? Dani, are you team captain/event organizer?

5 comments:

  1. I vote Dani as team captain. I know Bill wants in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Sounds like we may have enough people to do more than one team. I think it says the price is $140.00 a person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about this I can hardly stand it!!! Steffanie is in too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay gals/guys lets start coming up with team t-shirt design ans slogan. Something that has the Compound in it.

    ReplyDelete