Very poor picture quality, but check out the height of the 50" box jump Ryan hit during the 9:30 class today!
HSPU Day #32
Burgener Warm Up and snatch technique practice. Review the snatch deadlift, the power snatch, the overhead squat, and the full snatch.
"The Ugly Sweater WOD"
- 10 snatch complex reps (95/65) and 5 sit ups
- 9 snatch complex reps and 10 sit ups
- 8 snatch complex reps and 15 sit ups
- 7 snatch complex reps and 20 sit ups
- 6 snatch complex reps and 25 sit ups
- 5 snatch complex reps and 30 sit ups
- 4 snatch complex reps and 35 sit ups
- 3 snatch complex reps and 40 sit ups
- 2 snatch complex reps and 45 sit ups
- 1 snatch complex rep and 50 sit ups
The snatch complex will be 1 snatch deadlift, 1 power snatch, 1 overhead squat, and 1 full snatch. One rep of each movement will constitute one rep of the snatch complex. The rx'd sit ups are Abmat Sit Ups, but you are welcome to scale up to the GHD if you would like.
This WOD was programmed by and for Nicole in honor of her last day with us at The Compound for a while! She will be coaching the 9:30 class if you would like to take her class one last time. If you come at 5:00pm, this WOD will be done in ugly Christmas sweaters to celebrate the season. Afterward, Doug is graciously hosting a pot luck dinner at his house. Hope to see everyone tomorrow at some point to send Nicole off the best way we can...sweaty and tired.
Post your times to the comments section! bc