Sunday 12.11.11

Yesterday, Doug and Mike competed in the CrossFit Merced Holiday Throwdown (Geoff, we were sorry to hear about your mishap with your alarm but you'll be ready for the next competition!).

Mike and Doug both performed well in the three events posted yesterday and this 4th Workout that was previously unposted:


Doug took 3rd Place in the Master's Division and Mike took 5th place after a three-way tie was broken by Mike winning a Wall Ball tiebreaker challenge! 

Congratulations to both of you!  And feel free to add to comments anything you'd like to about the event!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job guys! Wish I could have been there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was another awesome experiance with my partner in crime Mike C. They changed the Master rx atlas stone lift to the same as Mens rx..while we were in line to do it!! From 45 ,75, 115 to 75,115,175 Yikes!! technique is every thing,2 minute cap..got it to my complete surprise in 1:57. Mike got me by 25 seconds on wod one and I nipped him by 5 reps on wod 2. Wod 4 was a test of will and technique. Mike and I have come a long way in the last two years of Crossfit, I think I can say for both of us it has changed ur lives for the better. Hope some of you will consider doing this stuff in the future, we met a bunch of good people from all over NorCal and Crossfit Merced was an organized bunch that pulled this off with out a hitch. Anyway Proud to wear The Compound T. Lets keep gettin' stronger !! Wahooooey !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both Mike and Doug! Way to represent!

    ReplyDelete