Melissa, TK and I all PR'ed our 1 mile runs. After practicing the last couple weeks, Kim was able to put together a couple Toes to Rings into Muscle Ups!
|TK and Melissa in the KB, Wall Ball, Chest to Bar Pull Up Workout|
|Kim performing a Toes to Rings into a Muscle Up|
|Melissa finishing up the last of our 100 Overhead Lunges|
- The first workout we did was a mile run relay. Each member of the team had to run a 1 mile leg.
- The second workout was a series of 3 events each lasting two minutes, with 1 min. rest in between. First we had to lift "logs" for reps, second was sled pushes, and third was tire flips using an approx. 1000 lbs tire.
- The third workout was a 2 person workout, which Kim and I did. We had 10:00 for as many reps as possible of 1 rope climb, 10 stones lifted to our shoulders, and 20 calories rowed.
- While we did that, Melissa and TK competed in the 4th workout, in which they both had 12:00 to do 21-15-9 reps of KB Swings, Wall Ball and Chest to Bar Pull Ups.
- The fifth workout was 3:00 minutes to do as many Toes to Rings into Muscle Ups.
- The sixth and final workout started when workout 5 ended: We had to do 100 Burpees over a 3 foot wall, 30 Snatches, 100 Box Jumps, 40 Deadlifts, 100 Overhead Lunges, 50 Handstand Push Ups, and 100 Pull Ups.
We didn't get a team picture, we were too tired and I was wearing a "Kyle-sized" shirt because it was my only non-sweaty shirt at the end of the day. But I did take a picture of our celebratory meal:
Thanks for all who came and supported and helped out!