|I "don't know" who's feet these are, but he/she is demonstrating a less effective way of jumping|
1) Get into position. Your hips should be flexed at 30 degrees, knees bent 60 degrees, ankles flexed 25 degrees in order to generate the most power without injuring your knees.
- Don't point your knees inward; they should be positioned over the second toe.
- Have your arms at your sides.
2) Push your body up with your legs, springing off the balls of your feet simultaneously. As you push up your body upward:
- swing your hands up into the air, towards the ceiling, for additional momentum;
- Breathe out when you're doing the motion.
3) Land on the balls of your feet and "roll" onto your heels.
- Before impact, bend your knees -- and then do a partial squat to absorb the shock.
- Straighten up from the squatting posture.
SWOD: Max Vertical Jump & Max Broad Jump (3 attempts each)
Metcon: 5K for time
Compare to 6.29.11
Post times and distances to comments. cc