Sunday 11.18.12


Jenna and her partner Darrell at Diablo CrossFit's Deuce's Wild Partner Competition.  Great Job Jenna, you worked hard!
 It was a good competion, I believe there were 77 Rx'ed teams and who knows how many Masters. They were selling some equipment there and I tried to pick up a few mens and womens bars for The Compound.  But my card did not work well with their Ipad swipers and too many attempts put a security hold on my card.  So I called up the bank, explained the issue, and they removed the hold and told me I could use the card.  I went back to buy the bars and their system shut down my card AGAIN!  Moral of the story, I didn't get the bars.  Sorry.

********************************************************************************************************************

Some important dates coming up to remember:

THANKSGIVING HOURS:
- Thursday 11/22 - Thanksgiving Day: 8am & 9am classes only.
- Friday 11/23 - Black Friday: 8am & 9am classes only.
- Saturday 11/24 - Regular Sat classes, 8am and 9am









 - Thursday 11/29 - 5:30 pm on there are NO regular classes.  Weightlifting Meet only and those that are coming to support the lifters!











Friday 11/30 - 5:00 (STILL TENTATIVE) - Gym outing to Center Mass Shooting Range.  Sign up at The Compound.  I am waiting to hear back from the Range soon and I will update everyone.







Saturday 12/15 - Compound Christmas Party - Place and time TBD, but in the evening time.  It's also the farewell for TK, who will be leaving us and going back to Florida!







Monday 01/07/13 - Nutrition Challenge!  We want to set a meeting in December, with a follow up meeting on Saturday 01/05/13, to get all the rules and standards for the challenge explained.  We will update the date and time as we get closer.   

2 comments:

  1. Is that Darrell Taylor in the video with Jenna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's his name. Someone said he was on Road Rules or something like that?

    ReplyDelete