This wouldn't count as a made lift, but I like Tamera's effort to stay with the lift!
•Advanced x50 in as few sets as possible (Rx)
•Intermediate 25-40 in as few sets as possible (lightest band or unassisted)
•Beginner 20-30 in as few sets as possible (Assisted)
WOD: One Minute On...One Minute Off...for 10 minutes.
- 30 Kettlebell Swings (53/ 35#)
* You have 1 minute to get 30 KB swings. If you do not get 30 KB Swings in 1 minute, count a penalty.
* If any penalty is counted, perform 500m row at the end of the workout for each penalty
* These will be full swings. If you find you are unable to maintain the 30 reps for more than 2 rounds, then drop to Russian Swings before lowering the weight.
* If you are finishing too quickly each round (around 45-50 sec), then move up a KB weight.
Article: The 11 Most Nutrient Dense Foods In The World