|I put my SWAT team through Wednesday's workout. They were happy to stay in this position for long periods of time during our training later that day|
Skill: movement review
WOD: Teams of 3
AMRAP in 25:00 of:
- 400m Run with Med Ball
- 60 Hand Release Push Ups
- 60 Lateral Hops over Med Ball (Side to side)
- 60 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (75/55#)
- 60 Med Ball Throws to each other (5ft apart) - "Hot Potato"
- 60 Med Ball Passes to each other (back to back)
- Weights: 20# men, 14# women, 10# novice
- Everyone has to run, the throws, and the passes together & 1 person had to be carrying the med ball at all times
- You cannot start the next movement until everyone was finished with the previous movement
- 1 person working at a time, but try to storm through as fast as possible so rest periods are short.