Strength: Bench Press/ Floor Press 5-5-5-5-5
*Four reasons you may want to do Floor Presses over Bench Press:
- Develop raw upper body strength - bench press is more a full body workout
- Really builds the triceps and creates a big mid-bench and bench lockout
- decreases stress on the lower back and shoulders
- promotes proper form, making it easier to keep the elbows closer to the side and the bar over the chest
WOD: For time:
- 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1: Power Snatch (115/65#)
- 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10: Box Jumps (24/20")
* We completed this workout on 5.22.14, so if you recorded your time (like everyone should be doing!) try to beat your score!
Post weights and times to comments.